Saturday, May 12, 2007

SHOWstudio review on 11 April 2007 - My movie!

Following on from my first post about this great night out and having taken my own Sony HDR-HC3E HDV Handycam I have now produced on my new iMAC, a Quicktime movie! edited, with transitions, titles and one effect (see if you can spot it?) which you will see, is all rather cool, for a first effort!!

By coincidence on the same day SHOWstudio put up on their website the film produced by seven of the guests including me which can now be seen on SHOWstudio.com. There's has turned out as a rather unexciting, but informative reportage, while mine I think is more fun and a bit of a story! What do you all think??

Labels: , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Saturday, May 12, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home