Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Photos of tulips, testing the Fuji Finepix S5 Pro

I am still getting to know my new camera and yesterday I spent some taking close ups of some tulips at home with my Nikon 85mm F1.4 lens set at F1.4 and the camera set at large jpgs.

The results amazed me. I fine tuned the exposures using the exposure =/- adjustments and for the latter two photographs experimented with the fill-in flash set at -0.7 to -1

I will continue to experiment as much as I can, making small adjustments and noting them.

If you have any thoughts on these pictures or the camera or anything else on this blog - do please comment!

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Tuesday, March 27, 2007

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you're doing well, the photos are great. I like the colors and composition alot.well done!

6:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the 2nd photo you have up there... nice vibrant colors overall.

I was just looking around for other tulip pics after posting my tulips set and came across years. Feel free to comment on my pics as well!

9:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops.. the correct URL to my photos themselves is http://www.nikhilk.net/Album.TulipFestival.aspx

9:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your tulips! They are amazing.

4:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home