Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fashion - Post production

I shot this image during my weeks Fashion Photography Practice course at the London College of Communication amongst maybe 150 images and since then I have started to go over what I took and begun to see what I can do with it. I liked this shot which has a bit of saucyness to it, but felt it lacked something.
I used SilkyPix Developer Studio 3, a well critiqued RAW processor that I am trialling, to process the original file (it seems a really good bit of software that gets the best out of RAW files), then imported it into Photoshop CS3 and applied various blurs and filters using masks for selecting areas and blended in varying proportions until I got what I liked.

What do you think - a great success, or much ado about nothing??

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Thursday, July 26, 2007

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne Hartley said...

oooooooooooooohhhh. i really like what you've done here!

8:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home