Friday, August 20, 2010

Haunch of Venison Gallery

On my way back from the wonderful Leica Shop in Bruton Place, where I left a lens to be serviced, I popped into my favourite London gallery, the Haunch of Venison in Burlington House off Bond Street.
As usual it had an eclectic selection of thought provoking, stunningly crafted work, which one is free to photograph, which is a rarity in the world of museums and galleries.
As usual I snapped away with my M8, this time with the 35mm F2 Summicron and got some great images. Afterwards, I popped into the Royal Academy of which I am a friend and saw the Summer Exhibition, which had a small number of works that made an impression on me, out of a huge display, none of which can one photograph.
However going upstairs to the Sackler Wing to see the Sargent and The Sea Exhibition I could not help but notice the interesting sight of peoples feet on the glass stairs forming avatar like representations which I felt I could photograph.
You can see more of the images in a slideshow.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Friday, August 20, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home