Monday, December 11, 2006
- Name: stefan lubo
- Location: London, Fulham, United Kingdom
stefan lubo takes captivating images of people. Coming from a cosmopolitan background, lubo speaks 4 languages and is at home in any company, from the British Royal Family to the bushmen of the Kalahari. People feel at home with lubo. They act naturally instead of putting on a pose. Character comes into focus and is captured by lubo’s Leica M9 & the latest digital technology. Lubo shoots portraits for portraiture’s sake – as well as for websites, brochures, press releases & annual reports. He also captures the interaction of people & places, with striking interior photography for architects & designers. Whether you’re planning a corporate event such as a product launch, or a private function such as a wedding or birthday party, lubo’s photography will capture the spirit of the event. If you need pictures that stand out, on the wall, on the page or on the screen, contact me to discuss your requirements. I have also co-produced a play called Stage Fright, based on an idea of mine with Abi Titmuss in the main role and have just started a blog beginnings4-u-2end giving the public the opportunity to complete stories I start!
- Big Ben - taken on B and W Infrared Film
- "Urban Nature and the Urban Beach" is now a book
- Look - a bit of fun with PhotoShop
- One afternoon at the Barbican
- Barbican Race - Colour, B+W,Crop?
- Dazed Digital The Hvana Project
- LIP Urban Nature workshop with Karen Knorr
- Lenticular prints
- Battersea Power Station - China Power Station: Par...
- North End Road Market - Fulham