Friday, November 17, 2006

Dazed Digital The Hvana Project

Dazed Magazine have just launched a re-vamped collaborative website called DazedDigital which includes RISE, a section for promoting creative talent in photography, illustration and now also music and fashion to which I have submitted work as a member of Dazed's creative community.


Dazed use the Rise community to commission work for the magazine and for exhibitions in the Dazed gallery.

Another section of the site is the PROJECTS area through which they run creative projects. For the launch of the site they have teamed up with luxury streetwear brand HVANA (which was co-founded by renowned DJ/producer Howie B) who are giving members the chance to create a limited edition t-shirt. The projects will change throughout the year so it is well worth your keeping an eye on, as it's designed to further help support and promote creative talent.

I have had a go, using one of my street photography images which I show below:


I thinks its rather cool! What do YOU think?

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Friday, November 17, 2006

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my opinion the site is just as good as the actuall magazine - It's on point as far as I'm concerned and something about it doesn't look like a website - it's a great little community.

I've give the t-shirt a healthy seven as it is quite street

12:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home