Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thinking about the Thinking Hotel - Visually

I have been watching and partaking in the development of Maria Botelho Neves's ideas for the development of a Thinking Hotel on Linked in in a recent post she asked

Images for the website: I am looking for 6 fantastic images to be combined with this sentence:

WOULDN'T BE GREAT IF WE COULD HAVE THE BEST PLACE FOR THINKING IN THE WORLD, NEAR US, AND OPEN 24/7? 

I have put together a selection of nearly 100 photos from my files based on the idea  Thinking about the Thinking Hotel - Visually

I am not suggesting that the six images are there already, but they may help inspire others to contribute more on a similar theme, or to fill in the spaces between what I had to hand.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Wednesday, April 28, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home