Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A shoot in Scotland

I have now started and progressed quite well in editing down over 3,200 images I have taken over the last year of "a year in the life of" an estate on the Borders in Scotland. I am working on bringing them down to about 800, before beginning to design and layout a book of around 400 pages, showing the changing landscape and gardens, farming activities, building maintenance and development and most wonderfully, the hunting, shooting and fishing.
Today I have been working on scenes from several shoots, and am just so pleased with the images that I have to share some of them on this blog.





The completed book will be given to family, friends and all the amazing people who work on the estate and who make it all look so beautiful and work so well.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Wednesday, February 16, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home