Monday, April 24, 2006


FujiFilm Envisage Press Release - Local photographer scoops award

Fulham based photographer, Stefan Lubomirski de Vaux, has been presented with a Merit award in a prestigious national photographic competition.

The Envisage Photography Awards are run by leading photographic company, Fujifilm and winning a Merit award is a great accolade for any photographer.

Stefan receives a certificate and his image now goes forward to the final where there is a prize of £1,000 up for grabs. The cash prize will be presented to the subject of the winning image and the overall winning photographer wins a trophy.

As Stefan said, he was delighted to receive the accolade; “It's always nice for your work to get recognition, and while I was hopeful that the image I submitted might do well, I was still amazed to hear that I had won. I’ve got my fingers crossed that I go on to win the overall prize now.

Examples of Stefan’s work are available from his website, www.lubomirski.co.uk

Ends.

Bookmark and Share
posted by stefan lubo at Monday, April 24, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home